Approx. Rs 1 Lakh / Onwards
Get Best Quote
Owing to our vast manufacturing facilities, we are able to manufacture and supply Bio Safety Cabinet.
These cabinets are manufactured using high quality spare parts and components following standards and norms of the industry. Owing to their perfect design and trouble free functioning, clients widely appreciate our products.
Technical Specifications for Bio Safety Cabinet:
Class II Type A 2
Body & Dimension:
Table top should be in two parts:
- Main body should be mad in mild steel (Heavy gauge- 19 G)
- Table top and working zone should be made of stainless steel [(304 grade)- Heavy gauge- 20G
- Front perforated portion 5” in size
- Non perforated working zone
Other part details:
- Work Area should be approximately 900 x 600 x 600 mm (3 – 2 feet) in size with shutter opening of 489 mm
- Overall Size of the cabinet should be approximately 1100 x 825 x 2450 mm
- Air Flow should be vertical down flow with 70 % Surqulation 30 % exhaust
- Cleanliness level should be less than 3.5 particles/ litre of 0.5 μm and larger
- Noise Level should be less than 65 db
- Vibration level: Less than 2.3 μm
- Average air flow should be 90±20 fpm (down flow)
- Size: 3’ X 2’
- Constructed in SS 304 working table top made of Stainless steel grade of 316 (20 swg)
- Floor standing model
- Vertical laminar air flow
- 70 % air circulation and 30 % Exhaust
- Work Chamber will be on Negative pressure
- Class 100 environment
- High grade 0.3 micron Supply HEPA filter Efficiency 99.97%
- Germicidal Ultra Violet tube light
- Fluorescent tube light for illumination of work surface
- Dynamically balanced blower-motor assembly
- Low noise and vibration
- Acrylic pressure Manometer
- Air velocity up to 100 ft/min
- Mounted on Castor wheels
- Aesthetically designed and constructed
- Gross Weight: 130 KG Approx.
- Internal Dimensions: 915 mm L X 610 mm D X 610 mm H
- External Dimension: 1020 mm L X 710 mm D X 2135 mm H
- HEPA filters should be MINIPLEAT with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron with integral metal guards & filter frame gaskets and manufactured in class 1000 super clean air conditioned environment for longer life.
- Air pressurization system should be statically and dynamically balanced, fitted with special vibration reducing system to suit low noise and vibrations.
- Front door should be made of acrelik (4mm), adjustable as per lab requirement, vertical sliding fully aotometic
- UV lamp should be in working zone (40 micro watts/ square cm at 254 nm or better) and placed so that the operator cannot see directly i.e. eyes should be always protected.
- Should have Rehabitable pre filters should have efficiency of more than 80%.
- Should have Switches & Electrical sockets outlets for 15/5 amp.
- Should have Pressure Monitors like Magnehelic gauge are required to indicate pressure drop acr
- Exhaust blower should be capable for 100% exhaust interconnected with supply air blower system should only start when the negative pressure is develop
- Back holes should be there on vertical walls to provide more work area on table
- Should have Switches & Electrical sockets outlets for 16 amp.
- Suitable power supply 230 volt a/c
Guarantee: 1 years guarantee from the date of installation inclusive of one year spare replacements,