|Weight||4.5 kg approx|
|Operating Voltage||230 V|
|Dimension||250 x 310 x 130 mm|
|Magnification||100 mm diameter magnifying lens|
|Grid||Wolffuegel grid glass plate|
|Counter||4 digit (9999 counts) resettable digital counters with an audio beep at every count|
Colony Counter offered comprise digital quality sterile glass/plastic petri dish colony counter coming with optically clear surface and providing suitable support in quick process handling involving counting of colonies. Here, the use of fluorescent lighting and quality magnifying glass also provides for accurate working performance. Colony Counter is ideal for rapid, accurate counting and recording of bacteria & mould colonies in biology, zoology, bacteriology, pathology laboratories or any place where colony counting is a regular routine.
- Finding suitability for use in microbiology lab
- Provision of petri plates insertion inside colony counter that feature proper lit and magnified space for operators to tick detected colonies with marker
- Large diameter lens with optimum magnification power
- Allows counting of colonies by directly touching them with pointer
- Colony counter grid is illuminated with fluorescent lamp for uniform cool-light illumination and is provided with a magnifying glass for ease of viewing.
- Special pen type probe allows marking on Petri dish with an audio beep and counting simultaneously.
- Counting is registered on 4digit resettable digital counter
- Probe: auto marker pen probe for marking and counting simultaneously.
- Illumination: uniform glare-free illumination by cool fluorescent tube light.
Digital Colony Counter
- Soxhlet Apparatus, quick surface heating save extraction time.
- Fiber glass hand knitted heating surface.
- The housing has 2 retort rods and a cross bar.
- This apparatus has a built in regulator which controls the heater Heating elements have a individual regulators Pilot lamp to indicate working of the elements.