Digital COD Digestor
Digital COD Digesters
|Temperature||150 deg. C|
- Compact in construction
- No water circulation
- Standard APHA method
- Proven performance
- Used by control boards of many states.
- Glassware: 15 Reaction Vessels & Air Condensers.
- Temperature: 150°C ± 1%
- Capacity: 15 samples at a time.
- Sample Size: 20 ml
- Range: 0 to 500 ppm without dilution. Further samples can be analysed using appropriate dilution.
- Timer: 2 hours timer with Buzzer
- Overall Dimensions: 475 x 295 x 200mm
- Power Requirement: 230V 1000W
Digital COD Digestors
|Usage/Application||Pollution Control Labs|
|Sample Volume||20 ml|
|Max Temperature||180 deg. C|
|Wall Type||Double Walled|
|Power Required||1000 W|
We offer the high quality of Digital COD Digestors to our client. Our products are manufactures using superior raw material offered by the finest vendors in the industry. These products are conceptualize and designed keeping in mind the prevailing market trends and industry laid parameters.
- Digital COD Digestors is suitable for COD method for monitoring wastewater influent and effluent, industrial process water, and more
- Aluminum Block with holes (Dimension 40 mm dia x 80 mm depth) is used to hold 15 nos.
- COD tubes Aluminum block is heated to maintain temperature up to 180 °C
- Solid state digital temperature controller, appropriate heater & insulation selection assure uniformity in all the samples.
- Selectable time up to 120 min with alarm is provided to set the digestion period (Refluxing) After digestion, analyses the sample with wither colorimetric or titrimetric method
- Item Code: BTI-12