Approx. Rs 15,000 / Onwards
Get Best Quote
Vacuum Manifold offered finds use in laboratory applications for controlling processes where flow rate is critical for maintaining reproducible extraction. The system comes supported by advanced valve system for allowing precise flow control through each tube.
- Allow users to process 12/24 SPE samples simultaneously;
- Optimum spacing maintained between ports
- Legs on cover allowing users to easily rest cover on work surface upon removing from manifold
- Superior screw-type solvent-resistant vacuum bleed gauge for optimum sealing and vacuum control
Specifications for Sterility test units:
- The system consist 3 or 6 Glass or stainless steel holders for 47 mm dia,membrane filters, which fits into a 3 or 6 piece manifold with flushing tube.
- The tops of the holders are connected to the outlets of the flushing tube with silicone tubing & glass stop cock.
- A Vacuum resistance flask or woulff’s bottle must be placed between the manifold and vacuum pump
- Sterility testing, when the membrane filter is to be removed from the holder for incubation in culture media
- Filtration Area : 12.5 cm2
- Filter Size : 47 mm
- Holder Capacity : 250 ml
- Pressure : Vacuum only for filtration (some pressure is required for Flushing liquids)
6-branch Sterility test unit consist of:
- 1 Stainless steel 6-Branch manifold with flushing tube
- 6 Stainless steel Vacuum filtration unit with cork
- 6 Glass rinsing stop-corks
- 6 Connection Tubing
3-branch Sterility test unit consist of:
- 1 Stainless steel 6-Branch manifold with flushing tube.
- 3 Stainless steel Vacuum filtration unit with cork.
- 3 Glass rinsing stop-corks.
- 3 Connection Tubing.